Vistas de página en total

miércoles, 9 de noviembre de 2011

TRABAJO DE INGLÉS DE SANDRA Y DAVID (6ºA)

SANDRA Y DAVID
                              THE PLATYBELODON

The Platybelodon was a prehistoric elephant. It was a hervivore and  It liked to eat acuatic plants. It had two teeth in the trunk. It had two small tusks . It was two metres tall. It weighted about one ton. It lived fiveteen million years ago.
It lived in Africa, Europe, Asia and North America.It is extinct.
This is a photo of a Platybelodon.

3 comentarios:

  1. hello:
    I'm Irene Moon 6 ° A and just want to say that this work I love and that is very cool. For my part I congratulate them both.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you Irene we are a good group. Sandra and me wwork very well these day.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. this is the coolest job teacher

    ResponderEliminar